Places I Study
I study in a variety of places, including café☕️, libraries🏢, bookstores🏬, transportations🚆, parks🏝️, and my home🏡.
By studying in different environments, you will not be bored and hence be motivated🌟.
You can also decorate your bedroom🪄 while you are staying at home (due to pandemic, lockdown, etc.). This can enhance the studying vibe📝 without going outside🏘️.
You can use a variety of items, including leaves🌿, flowers🌷, fairy lights🌟, electronic fake candles🕯️, pinboards🖼️, stickers🏙️, and perfumes🍵.
My Ideal Study Environment Assumptions
Similar to Ideal Gas💨 in Physics⚛️, the last one is my ideal💡 study environment assumptions🤔 where I can achieve perfect productivity🌟.
I have several assumptions of conditions for my Ideal Study Environment. For example,
- 1. WiFi🔗 is Provided (Minimum Speed💨: 50 Mbps (6.25 MiB/s))
- 2. Enough Lights💡 and Illumination
- 3. Enough Places📦 to Put Items
- 4. Electronic Devices💻 are Allowed✅
- 5. Suitable Desk Height🪧 and Wide Desk
- 6. Comfortable Chair/Sofa🛋️
- 7. Has Charging🔋 Ports🔌
- 8. Food🥙 and Drinks☕️ are Allowed
- 9. Quiet🤫 (less than 70 dB)
- 10. Zero Distraction📵, Boredom and Tiredness😴
- 11. Versatile Decorations🌿
- 12. Can Stay for a Long Time⏳
- 13. Relaxing Music🎵🎧
- 14. No Need to Purchase💷 Items to Stay Here
- 15. Has Clocks🕘 and/or Timers⏳
- 16. (New in 2023) Has Peer Pressure👨👩👧👧 (at least 1 other person here, including staff)
Like Ideal Gas, my Ideal Study Environment assumptions may be unachievable❌ in some places.
At my home, I have been making my environment closer and closer🔗 to the criteria.
All Articles about Study Environment by Date7 Places and Environments to Study Faster and Productively
8 Apr. 2023 My Ideal Study Environment Assumptions | Where to Study Productively?
19 Mar. 2023 My Bedroom Tour 2022 | How I Decorated my Bedroom and Study Space?
27 Oct. 2022