Hello there! I am Ken, a university student🧑🎓 (previously an International🌎 A Level student).
In my free time, I share my study tips, habits, tools🛠️ and school life⏳ to help you be Productive, Diligent and Active.
- Guangzhou, China (home, headquarters)
- Hong Kong, China (school, branch)
Languages: English🇬🇧, Chinese-Simplified (简体中文)🇨🇳
School of Engineering
Year 1 (First Year)
In 2019 and 2020, I have been featured🏅 by some schools and praised🏆 by some parents. Then I began sharing📤 my study tips to the public.
Similarly, in 2023, I have been invited📩 to share my study tips in lectures🧑🏫 by an educational institution and a school.
- 2019: Keep Studying during the Holidays!
- 2021: A* Flies to the Sky, Making your Future Bright!
- 2022: Great Study Habits are Productive
- Make Daily Goals, Burn like Coals
- Let’s Strengthen Security on the State-of-the-art Technology
- Study in Busy Time, Help in Free Time
- New Academic Year, Study Starts Here
- Computer Networking and Programming
- Discover, Apply and Share Real-life Knowledge (Learn More)
- Make English-speaker Friends
- Personal Study Tips Sharing by Students
My Favourite Things
- Colour: Violet (#7d0dff, RGB: 125, 13, 255)
- Foods: Western Food (Beef Steak, Pizza, etc.)
- Sport: Table Tennis
- Instruments: Piano
- Movies: The Secret Superstar
- Cities: Guangzhou and London
- Edit pictures with Photoshop.
- Make videos on computers.
- Fix computer problems.
- Type about 100 English words per minute.
Passed Exams and Honors
- Cambridge KET and PET
- IELTS Band 7.0 (Listening: 7.5; Reading: 7.0; Writing: 6.0; Speaking: 6.5) (6.0 per component)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) programming certificate
- Piano Grade 10 of Guangdong Musicians Association
- Piano Grade 8 of Associated Board Royal School of Music (ABRSM)
My Favourite Places in Guangzhou, China
Photos taken around March to August 2023.
Zhujiang New Town
Pazhou Internet Innovation Area
Phoenix City (Residential Area; Refurbished in 2023; where Ken's Study Journey Guangzhou headquarters nestle)
(2019) "Discover and Share Knowledge in Real Life" study tip
(2021) "Ken's Study Planner" online planning tool
(2022) "Great Study Habits are Productive" Posters
About Ken's Study Journey
Brand and Logo
Ken's Study Journey is my personal brand (of my public study resources📚).
I write and make articles, resources, tools, and even lectures about my productive🌟 study tips, habits, and school life.
The name "Ken's Study Journey" simplifies all my topics. It means you will study better🤩 as you explore🔍 my resources.
My website is targeted for students, for example:
- International school🌎 students.
- UK students studying GCSE and A Level.
- University and college🏛️ students.
Apart from Ken's Study Journey, there are also some other studying websites🖥️ by students.
- Ali Abdaal, a medical student🩺 and YouTuber📹 graduated from University of Cambridge, United Kingdom.
From 2019 to 2023, Ken's Study Journey services continued for 4 years.
Click the button below to learn more about some major events of Ken's Study Journey.
Missions of Services
“Study in Busy Time, Help in Free Time”
- Welcome User Suggestions
- Respond to Every User
- Be Tolerant to Users
- Enhance User Experience
- Communicate Globally
- Support Latest Development
- Ensure Fair Competition
- Same Services Everywhere
- Ensure Equal Access