Places I Study
I study in a variety of places, including café☕️, libraries🏢, bookstores🏬, transportations🚆, parks🏝️, and my home🏡.
By studying in different environments, you will not be bored and hence be motivated🌟.
You can also decorate your bedroom🪄 while you are staying at home (due to pandemic, lockdown, etc.). This can enhance the studying vibe📝 without going outside🏘️.
You can use a variety of items, including leaves🌿, flowers🌷, fairy lights🌟, electronic fake candles🕯️, pinboards🖼️, stickers🏙️, and perfumes🍵.
My Ideal Study Environment Assumptions
Similar to Ideal Gas💨 in Physics⚛️, the last one is my ideal💡 study environment assumptions🤔 where I can achieve perfect productivity🌟.
I have several assumptions of conditions for my Ideal Study Environment. For example,
- 1. WiFi🔗 is Provided (Minimum Speed💨: 50 Mbps (6.25 MiB/s))
- 2. Enough Lights💡 and Illumination
- 3. Enough Places📦 to Put Items
- 4. Electronic Devices💻 are Allowed✅
- 5. Suitable Desk Height🪧 and Wide Desk
- 6. Comfortable Chair/Sofa🛋️
- 7. Has Charging🔋 Ports🔌
- 8. Food🥙 and Drinks☕️ are Allowed
- 9. Quiet🤫 (less than 70 dB)
- 10. Zero Distraction📵, Boredom and Tiredness😴
- 11. Versatile Decorations🌿
- 12. Can Stay for a Long Time⏳
- 13. Relaxing Music🎵🎧
- 14. No Need to Purchase💷 Items to Stay Here
- 15. Has Clocks🕘 and/or Timers⏳
Like Ideal Gas, my Ideal Study Environment assumptions may be unachievable❌ in some places.
At my home, I have been making my environment closer and closer🔗 to the criteria.
All Articles about Study Environment by Date7 Places and Environments to Study Faster and Productively
8 Apr. 2023 My Ideal Study Environment Assumptions | Where to Study Productively?
19 Mar. 2023 My Bedroom Tour 2022 | How I Decorated my Bedroom and Study Space?
27 Oct. 2022
Your comment has been posted successfully, but it needs to be audited by myself artificially to prevent spam and negative comments.
Please wait for a few days. You will receive an email once your comment has been replied.